11/20/2009

News for November 20th, 2009

Johne Cook says:

Katie Weiland was kind (or reckless) enough to interview me for the AuthorCulture blog. She asked fun questions, and I replied with what may be considered provocative answers. In the interview, I talk about the genesis of Ray Gun Revival magazine and my “Adventures of the Sky Pirate” serial novel, as well as the challenges of writing a serial novel, the importance of writing out your million words of dreck, thoughts about the fine line between piracy and obscurity, and the vision I predict for for the future of the publishing industry. Go here for more.

Fred Warren has been interviewed at The Writing Career Coach and Writing Examiner. Comment to win a copy of his new book The Muse.

Grace Bridges has also been interviewed at The Writing Career Coach and Writing Examiner. Leave a comment to be in to win a copy of my science fiction novel Faith Awakened.

No comments: