12/16/2009

News for December 16th, 2009

A.L. Marquardt says: My novella "A Reason to Hope" was chosen as one of the options for AFCW Book Club of the month selection for March, 2010 . Because I'm so excited, I'm offering my book at a 25% discount HERE. If you'd rather read it now and save a few bucks, a Kindle addition is available as well as other formats through Smashwords. Links to both is included in the page linked above.
I hope you enjoy it enough you'll vote for it, but I also recommend you give the others a try as well.

Grace Bridges says: There's an interview with yours truly about Splashdown Books over at C. Maggie Woychik's blog.


New genre reviews at TitleTrakk:

By Darkness Hid by Jill Williamson, reviewed by Lori Fox: "I highly recommend it to fans of fantasy, and even to someone who is unfamiliar with fantasy, and needs a good place to start."

Powers by John Olson, reviewed by Jennifer Bogart: "Powers has been widely described in press releases as the "highly-anticipated sequel to Shade”; this is clearly an understatement in my case."

No comments: