1/25/2010

News for January 25th, 2010: Terri Main, Brandon Barr, Marcher Lord Select

Terri Main says: I just finished recording and posting the second chapter of my science fiction mystery Dark Side of the Moon at
http://www.wayfarersjournal.com/darkside2.mp3
I hope you enjoy it. I will eventually be setting up blog entries for each chapter for conversation and feedback. I am licensing these under Creative Commons licenses allowing for the noncommerical reproduction and distribution of these with proper attribution.

Brandon Barr says: "At the End of the Time Jump" is a short story I wrote back in 2005, and to my delight, it's now out in AUDIO form!
All the details are at Brandon's blog here.

The Authorculture blog has an interview with Dennis Brooke, whose novel The Last Apostle won third place in the recent Marcher Lord Select contest. Click here to read the interview.

No comments: